Start your campfire, light your lantern, or fire up that backyard grill with the UCO Hurricane Matches found in our new Welcome Kit.
These matches light up quickly and consistently even in heavy winds, rain, or snow. Keep them in your backpack, emergency kit, or glove box so you can travel well and always be prepared!
Find a box full of 25 matches that burn for up to 15 seconds each, giving you a total of 6 minutes of constant, reliable fire in times of emergency! Extra strikers are included in the box as well.
Simply, strike, light, and enjoy!
5 Fire Lighting Tips:
- Close the box when lighting your match for a firm surface and the perfect light!
- Get your striker and box wet? No problem, just let it dry off until the surface is firm again. If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Store these matches in your emergency kit at all times
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position.
- After using the match, run it under water to ensure it’s no longer lit.
P.S. If you didn’t already know, all new subscribers get our Welcome Box ($60+ retail value).
Here’s what’s inside:
- Grand Trunk Ultralight Starter Hammock w/ Straps
- UCO Gear Hurricane Matches
- GEAR AID Tenacious Tape Mini Patches
- Skratch Labs Strawberry Lemonade Hydration Mix