Say goodbye to summer and hello to cooler weather! But don’t say goodbye to all that time you spent outdoors.
We challenge you to get outdoors EVEN in the cold! Disconnect from technology, get out of the house, and go get those endorphins fired up in nature!
Need some inspiration?
Here are 10 outdoor activities to do (even in the cold):
- Visit a hot spring, and get warmed up!
- Ever heard of snowkiting? It’s kite surfing, but on the snow and we totally recommend it!
- Go camping or adventuring in the desert now that it’s not so hot.
- Go to a National Park you haven’t explored yet!
- Create an outdoor gym in your backyard! If you want to really level up your gym game we recommend these 3 items: pull up bar, TRX, and resistance bands.
- Discover a new trail for your long walks.
- Drive up to the top of a nearby hill, take in the view, and watch the sunset!
- Take an ice bath or a polar bear plunge! Read Wim Hof’s method to get you motivated and educated.
- Try snowshoeing! Don’t have the gear? Try looking for used snowshoes at half the cost. Then, find some snow and begin the adventure.
- Gather friends and family around a bonfire to roast marshmallows and enjoy the company.